|If you have a digital x-ray detector (i.e., digital unit) you can use the DICOM SEND function.|
1. In order to set up eVetDiagnostics with your digital unit, you must know the following information for your account:
- AETitle: This information is unique to each account. It lets our eVetDiagnostics computer know you have sent a case from your account/hospital.
- IP Address: This number lets your computer send data directly to our eVetDiagnostic computer without having to go through an internet provider such as AOL, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Port: This is the "window" in the eVetDiagnostics computer that lets the submitted case information enter a "folder" that contains your unique account/hospital information.
3. Click My Account (upper-right corner).
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to reveal your account information and input into your DICOM system.
- the name of the company and person who sold you the equipment
- the telephone number of the person who sold you the equipment and their IT support group.
The eVetDiagnostics technical staff will then interact with them to set up your system so you can send cases to eVetDiagnostics at will.